A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
Divorce and Family
Our Family Law Department provides sound, competent, legal advice in a sensitive manner, and supports and guides clients through what may be a very difficult period of their lives.
Kingsfords is very experienced at dealing with all types of relationship breakdown and disputes involving children as well as childcare matters, having expertise when the State become involved in families lives. Our solicitors are highly qualified and specialist; Miss McNeil is a member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel and Mr Green is an Accredited Specialist with Resolutions.
What we do
We deal with all aspects of divorce and family law including:
- Divorce and separation, including civil partnerships
- Financial settlements arising out of a relationship breakdown
- Residence and contact arrangements for children
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Domestic violence injunctions and Occupation orders
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Care Proceedings involving Social Services.
Family Law Links
- Alan Green
- Solicitor - Head of Family Department
- Marian McNeil
- Pamela Tong
- Senior Managing Clerk
For more information please call one of our experts on 01233 624545