Our French Property Department is ideally suited to assisting the most inexperienced and non-French speaking clients, as well as those who are more familiar with French and the French legal system.
Each member of the team is fully bi-lingual and has much experience in dealing with French property law and related matters. The team is happy to take time to advise clients clearly and as simply as possible as to the French legal processes, understanding that such processes may be completely unfamiliar to you.
What we do
We offer a comprehensive service including:-
- Purchases and sales of existing or new-build residential property in France
- Pre-purchase advice and post-purchase issues
- Assistance in transfer of assets following divorce, relationship breakdown or death
- Assistance with cross-border family law issues including minor children or incapacity of adults
- Advice on French inheritance law, including French wills
- Contentious advice and commercial property in collaboration with our French correspondent
- Services for French citizens and companies in the UK:
We also offer a dedicated service for French companies who are developing their business interests in the UK, through our Company Law team.