A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
Our Residential Property lawyers know how important it is for you to be able to buy your chosen property or to sell your existing one at the right time, and they understand how stressful the process can be.
They aim to help you achieve your purchase or sale within the timescales you require, and to take the stress out of the process by providing a fast, efficient service, combining the best of modern technology and old fashioned personal contact, whether in person on the telephone or, if you prefer, by email.
What we do
We deal with all aspects of residential property including:-
- Sales and Purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Extending or altering leases
- Rights to buy freehold
- Rights to manage freehold/common parts
- Tenancy agreements
- Negotiating covenants and rights
- John Edmonds
- Director & Head of French and Residential Property
- Ken Whittington
- Senior Conveyancing Executive
- Kellie Darke
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Catherine Barnett
- Conveyacing Executive
- Victoria Simpson
For more information please call one of our experts on 01233 624545