For Businesses

A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.

Commercial Property

Our Commercial Property lawyers will act quickly and efficiently to complete all your property transactions and have the skill and expertise to advise you as to how best to achieve your objectives, and to negotiate on your behalf.

We deal with all aspects of commercial and agricultural property including:-

  • Sales and Purchases (including Developments)
  • Mortgages
  • Leases, tenancies and licences
  • Options, Conditional Contracts and Overage
  • Planning Agreements
  • Rights and Easements
  • John Edmonds
      • John Edmonds
      • Solicitor & Head of French and Residential Property
      • View profile
  • Kellie Darke
      • View profile
  • James Mackay
      • View profile

For more information please call us on  01233 624545