A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
Litigation & Disputes for Business
Kingsfords offers expertise relating to a wide variety of disputes. The team has many years of experience in advising on, negotiating and settling claims, as well as bringing and defending court cases.
Importantly, we inform you if we believe that you are unlikely to succeed in your case, or if it would not be cost-effective to continue with it, and we advise as to how best to resolve the matter.
We strive to provide clear, practical and economic advice at all times.
What we do
We deal with most types of litigation and disputes, including:-
- Commercial litigation
- Arbitration and mediation
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Company and partnership disputes
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Professional negligence
- Breach of contract claims
- Claims against company directors
- Debt recovery
- Defamation and privacy law
Get in touch with litigation solicitors for business
- Daniel Crook
- Director & Head of Litigation
- Thomas Browne
- Graeme Weir
- Debt/Asset Recovery Consultant
- Leigh Prebble-Benn
- James Mackay
- Trainee Solicitor
For more information please call us on 01233 624545