A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
Graeme has over 35 years' experience working in a Debt Recovery environment, including as the Head of Recovery and a Salaried Partner in a well respected west Kent firm. He has been regularly personally listed as an acknowledged expert in the debt and asset recovery sector within the leading Law Directory - The Legal 500.
Graeme acts for businesses and individuals alike and includes within his specialisms :
- The implementation of a national litigation program for the Uk's largest bread manufacturers including securing restraining injunctions to prevent the attrition of the industries ubiquitous plastic bread baskets and associated equipment. (Over 1000 actions).
- Acting on behalf of Landlords, Housing Associations, Property Management Companies and RTM's in the recovery of outstanding Service Charges, Ground Rents and Insurance premiums.
- Acting on behalf of Care Homes in the (sympathetic and tactful) recovery of residents' fees.
- Acting on behalf of Private Schools in the recovery of their fees from the parents/guardians of its pupils, (again in a diplomatic, tactful manner).Acting on behalf of "The Bank of Mum, Dad, Friends and Family" in the recovery of outstanding loans from other family members and associates.
- Acting for all areas of commerce and industry in the collection of their fees, (including the Construction Sector and associated trades/professions).
Previously, Graeme was seconded to be a Director of "Bromley Bid Limited" for almost five years, tasked with improving the vibrancy of the mixed economy business hub in Bromley town centre. The Bid was financed by the local business community to exploit commercial opportunities for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Graeme resides in the village of Marden and is a member of the local Business Forum, comprising over two hundred local businesses.
In his spare time, Graeme follows a blue football team in SW6, and can often be found climbing hills and mountains around the country, accompanied by his wife and dog; his three adult children having recently flown the nest.
”Can I congratulate you all on today's outcome which is ….nothing short of magnificent…and brilliant legal work by Graeme” J. Oldham.
“You really are a star and I cannot thank you enough” B. Carpenter.
“We are very impressed that you have managed to turn this around so quickly for us.... and make a profit :-)" L. Forster (Recovery of a debt from on behalf of a sub-contractor, from a Property Development Group).
I'm extremely grateful for the hard work and magic you've sprinkled on to our case! (Painting and Decorating Contractor)
May I first thank you for all your hard work. I am very pleased that you have managed to get the sum paid back in full, rather than being paid monthly and also without a court appearance. Mr V.