A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
French Property Services
The French department is here to help you with all your French property-related matters. Specifically, we can assist you with the following:
- Purchase of existing French residential property
- Purchase of French new-build residential property
- Pre-purchase advice and post-purchase issues
- Sale of French residential property including post-sale issues
- Succession (French Probate following a death in the family)
- Transfer of assets following divorce, relationship breakdown or death
- Cross-border family law issues including minor children or incapacity of adults
- Advice on French inheritance law, including French wills
Choosing a bilingual French lawyer in the UK to act on your behalf makes everything easier for you. We will liaise with the French lawyers (Notaires), estate agents, developers and other parties in France, and ensure that your best interests are taken into account; we will explain, in English, the content and meaning of the contracts and other documents before you sign anything.
Each member of our friendly and approachable team is fully bi-lingual and experienced. As a team, we understand the pitfalls of the French legal system: we will take the time to advise you as clearly and as simply as possible about French legal processes that may be unfamiliar to you, especially before you make decisions, and we will always explain your options.
More practically, we can arrange for the witnessing of French documents in our office, and, where necessary, we attend to the legalisation of documents by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office.
The French Property team at Kingsfords is based in our Ashford office at 2, Elwick Road, TN23 1PD: for more information about our services and fees, please see our brochure or contact us by telephone on 01233 624545, or by e-mail (email@example.com) or use our on-line inquiry form.
For more information please call us on 01233 624545