A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
Advice for Older Clients
Our team are able to assist in managing your general affairs from assistance with selling your property to managing your finances.
We can also assist you in planning ahead for the future so that you can ensure you know who will make decisions for you when you are unable to do so.
Our services include:
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advance Decisions (Living Wills)
- General Assistance
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Guidance on care/nursing home funding issues
For further information or to make an appointment, please contact the Wills, Probate and Powers of Attorney Team
- Marcus Parsons
- Director & Head of Wills, Probate and Powers of Attorney
- Julie Granger
- Director - Hythe Office
- Elaine Stanley
- Private Client Executive
- Adam Luke
- Sarah Quinn
- Probate Clerk
For more information please call us on 01233 624545