A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
Since Daniel joined Kingsfords 14 years ago he has developed a thriving litigation practice.
Although based at our Bank Street office in Ashford's developing town centre, he routinely attends clients at Kingsford's other branch offices and site/home visits, when required. Daniel has a broad knowledge of the law. His practice includes:
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Employment law
- Property claims including landlord and tenant and boundary disputes
- Contentious probate and Inheritance Act claims
- High value personal injury claims
- Alternate dispute resolution (ADR) including mediation
Daniel regularly appears in Courts, Tribunals and in mediations in London and across the South East. In addition to his role at Kingsfords, Daniel also volunteers to assist the Citizen Advice Bureau. In the past he has appeared on KMFM radio providing legal advice to its listeners.
Known for his attention to the finer details he frequently acts for a number of high profile clients involved in the entertainment industry and in sport.
In his spare time Daniel enjoys following Arsenal. He is a keen snooker player and enjoys the occasional round of golf, when time allows.
- Law Society
- Kent Law Society
- Employment Lawyers Association