A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
A Trust is a useful instrument and can ensure that assets are preserved for future generations.
A Trust can be created during your life or be placed in your Will.
A Trust can be used in the following circumstances:
- To preserve assets until the person has attained a stated age
- Assist in effective tax planning
- When someone is unable to handle their own affairs through lack of mental capacity
- Make provision for your family in the future
Our Wills, Probate and Powers of Attorney Team can assist you in choosing the most appropriate Trust to ensure your wishes are carried out, and guide you through the Trust drafting process.
- Marcus Parsons
- Director & Head of Wills, Probate and Powers of Attorney
- Julie Granger
- Director - Hythe Office
- Elaine Stanley
- Private Client Executive
- Adam Luke
- Sarah Quinn
- Probate Clerk
For more information please call us on 01233 624545