A personal service given in a relaxed and friendly fashion.
Litigation and Disputes
Kingsfords offers expertise relating to a wide variety of disputes. The team has many years of experience in advising on, negotiating and settling claims, as well as bringing and defending court cases.
Importantly, we inform you if we believe that you are unlikely to succeed in your case, or if it would not be cost-effective to continue with it, and we advise as to how best to resolve the matter.
We strive to provide clear, practical and economic advice at all times.
What we do
We deal with most types of litigation and disputes, including:-
- Commercial litigation
- Contested probate actions
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Property disputes (including boundaries, easements (i.e. rights) and covenants)
- Negligence and nuisance claims
- Professional negligence
- Housing (Legal Aid may be available)
- Company and partnership disputes
- Breach of contract claims
- Insolvency and debt
- Debt recovery
- Daniel Crook
- William Mayston
- Leigh Prebble-Benn
- Sarah Oakley
- Costs Draftsperson
For more information please call one of our experts on 01233 624545